What to do Before Applying?
- Talk to your employer. Discuss your interest in T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Rhode Island and what the commitments of the program are.
- Explore your college options. T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Rhode Island currently supports programs of study at the Community College of Rhode Island (CCRI) and Rhode Island College (RIC).
- Find out if you meet the eligibility of a T.E.A.C.H. scholar.
- Contact T.E.A.C.H. to talk with a counselor about scholarship and college options.
What Is My Commitment?
- Attend classes and successfully complete courses.
- Pay a small portion of the tuition cost and books.
- Agree to remain working for the sponsoring child care program for at least 1 year.