Welcome To T.E.A.C.H. RI
Addresses the issues of under-education, poor compensation and high turnover within the early childhood workforce.
What is The T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Program?
The T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Program provides opportunities for child care workers to complete higher education course work in early childhood education while providing sponsoring childcare programs an opportunity to develop their workforce.
This unique scholarship program may help child care workers advance their career and role in the profession by pursuing a degree and higher education opportunities in the field of early childhood education.
This is an exciting opportunity to further leadership skills in early childhood education.
WHAT WE ARE KNOWN FOR
The Differences We Make
Scholarships We Offer
Are You A Child Care Provider Looking to Support Staff Growth?
- First, talk to your employee about their educational goals
- If your employee is interested in a T.E.A.C.H. scholarship, find out what your commitment will be as their sponsor.
- Contact the T.E.A.C.H. offices to find out more or if you have any questions.
- As a sponsor, you must agree to contribute a portion of the cost of tuition
- Provide the scholarship recipient with at least 3 hours of paid release time each week, (reimbursed by T.E.A.C.H.), while classes are in session
- Award the scholarship recipient with a raise upon completion of contract conditions