Skip to content
Sponsoring an Employee
- First, talk to your employee about their educational goals
- If your employee is interested in a T.E.A.C.H. scholarship, find out what your commitment will be as their sponsor.
- Contact the T.E.A.C.H. offices to find out more or if you have any questions.
What Is My Commitment?
- As a sponsor, you must agree to contribute a portion of the cost of tuition
- Provide the scholarship recipient with at least 3 hours of paid release time each week, (reimbursed by T.E.A.C.H.), while classes are in session
- Award the scholarship recipient with a raise upon completion of contract conditions